- 11/27/17: Craft Talk and Poetry Reading at Chapman University for the 2017 Tabula Poetica Presents series. Orange, CA.
11/16/17: Poetry Reading and Class Visit at Pasadena City College. Pasadena, CA.
- 10/14/17: “Crafting a Poem, Crafting a Book,” a Poetry and Book Making workshop at the Altadena Public Library. Altadena, CA.
- 9/16/17: “In and out of English: Translators in Conversation” panel discussion and “Poetry and Pints” Poetry reading at the Nevada Humanities 2017 Literary Crawl. Reno, NV.
- 7/11/17: Poetry Reading with Red Hen Poets at the Annenberg Beach House. Santa Monica, CA.
- 5/21/17: Exhibit. Woven poems on display at the Red Hen’s Garden Poetry and Art Walk. Pasadena, CA.
- 5/20/17: Poetry Reading at LitFest Pasadena. Pasadena, CA
- 4/1/17: Reading and Art Show at the Heritage Square Museum . Los Angeles, CA
- 3/25/17: Poetry Reading in Pomona, CA. dA Center for the Arts, 7pm
- 11/12/16: Panel Presentation. “Using form to create content: Artist’s Books, Labor, and the Poetic Process” for the “Beyond the Spine: Experimental Poetics and Form” at the 2016 PAMLA Conference. Pasadena, CA.
- 5/14/16: Private workshop, “The Pocket Book as Compositional Aide.” Sierra Madre, CA.
- 4/30/16: Poetry Reading at “A Garden of Verses: Poetry in the Garden,” celebrating National Poetry Month at the Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Gardens. 10:00am-3:00pm. Claremont, CA.
- 4/1/16: Panel Presentation. “PhDon’t?: The Risks and Rewards of a Doctorate for Writers” panel discussion with Josh Bernstein, Jameelah Long, Rone Shavers, and Jessica Piazza. AWP conference. 12:00pm, Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA.
- 3/31/16: Panel Discussion.”University, Community” panel discussion with Nik De Dominic, Renee Angler, Sean Nevin, and David Welch. AWP conference. 3:00pm, Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA.
- 3/26/16: Poetry Reading. Red Hen Showcase. Beyond Baroque. 8pm. Venice, CA.
- 11/6/15: Panel Chair, “Creative Writing: Process as Product” special session, PAMLA conference. Portland, OR.
- 7/25/15: Poetry Reading at la société de personnes intéressées. 8pm. Long Beach, CA.
- 4/17/15: Poetry Reading at The Last Bookstore with Katie Manning, Nicelle Davis, Kim Dower, & Jackie Bang. 8pm. Los Angeles, CA.
- 4/17/16. Poetry and Translation Symposium. University of La Verne, 1-6pm. La Verne, CA.
- 4/13/15: Poetry reading and class visit at Claremont Graduate University. 4pm. Claremont, CA.
- 4/11/15: AWP Offsite Reading with The Conium Review, Pacifica, and Small Po[r]tions at Eat My Words Bookstore. 6-8pm. Minneapolis, MN.
- 3/10/15: Guest Facilitator: Women’s Writing Workshop, Chapbook Tutorial. California Institution for Women (CIW). Chino, CA
- 5/12/14: Poetry reading with John Gallaher for the Observable Reading Series. Llywelyn’s Loft Pub. 7:30pm. St. Louis, MO.
- 5/10/14: Poetry reading with really super poets at Myopic Books. 7:00pm. Chicago, IL.
- 5/9/14: Poetry reading with Nathan Hoks and Joel Craig at Woodland Pattern. 7:00pm. Milwaukee, WI.
- 4/5/14: Poetry reading with A Garden of Verses: Poetry Day in the Gardens at Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden. 10:00am-3:00pm. Claremont, CA.
- 3/1/14: Book signings for In the ice house at the AWP Conference Book Fair. At the A Room of Her Own Foundation booth: 2:30-3:30pm. At the Red Hen Press booth: 1:00-2:00pm. Seattle, WA.
- 10/18/13-12/15/13: On Display: My dos-a-dos book Alice’s Alphabet for Wonderland Revisited at the Minnesota Center for Book Arts. Minneapolis, MN.
- 11/13/13: Guest Facilitator: Poetry Workshop. California Institution for Women (CIW). Chino, CA.
- 11/7/13: Class Visit at DTLab at The Last Bookstore, talking small presses with Chiwan Choi, Taleen Kalenderian, and students from Jen Hofer’s Tiny Press Practices class.
- 10/22/13: Poetry Reading at University of Southern California Bookstore. 840 Childs Way, Los Angeles 2:30 pm. Los Angeles, CA.
- 7/7/13: . Poetry reading at the Sumarr Reading Series. Concord, 1010 N. San Fernando, Highland Park 3:00 pm. Los Angeles, CA.
- 3/6/13: Poetry reading with Catenary Press + Convulsive Editions. Outpost 186, 186 1/2 Hampshire Street, Cambridge. 8:00 pm. Cambridge, MA.
- 3/8/13: Panel Presentation. “Get a Hold of Your Writing: Book Arts in the Classroom” panel at the AWP Conference, with panel chair Meryl DePasquale, and poets and printers Emily Brandt, Richard Mathews, and Carol Ann Johnston. The panel takes place from 9:00-10:15 AM. Boston, MA.
- 3/7/13-3/9/13: Book signing at the AROHO booth at the AWP Conference. 3:00-4:00 Thursday, March 7 and 11:00-12:00. Boston, MA.
- 11/18/12: Poetry reading with Frances Ruhlen McConnel at Flintridge Bookstore & Coffeehouse with Moonday East. La Cañada, CA.
- 10/20/12: Paper Presentation: “Revisioning the Ultimate Source Text: Contemporary Appropriations of Shakespeare’s Sonnets” paper presentation at the PAMLA conference. Seattle, WA.
- 10/6/12: . “Refiguring the Book”– panel on Chapbooks and Guerrilla Publishing at the Nevada Museum of Art Book Festival. 11:00-3:00. Reno, NV.
- 10/5/12: Poetry reading with David Abel, Amaranth Borsuk, and Brent Cunningham at Sundance Books. 6:00pm. Reno, NV.
- 8/26/12: Poetry reading at the Sumarr Reading Series. Atwater Village, CA.
- 5/4/12: Panel Presentation: “Erasure, Perishability & The Appropriated Book” on the panel “Towards a Poetics of Perishability,” at the UCSC poetics conference Emerging Communities in Contemporary Experimental Writing Santa Cruz, CA.
- 4/21/12: Book signing at the Red Hen Press booth at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books. 1-2pm. Los Angeles, CA.
- 3/23/12: Joining forces with USC writers, composers, and singers for The New and the Newer: An Evening of World Premiers at Boston Court. Pasadena, CA.
- 3/13/12: Poetry Reading at the Decker Writing Studio, Southern Oregon University. 7pm. Ashland, OR.
- 3/2/12: Panel presentation on “Chapbook Publishing in the 21st Century” at AWP! With publishers and editors from Dancing Girl Press, Slash Pine Press, Gold Line Press, The Offending Adam’s Chapvelope Series, and (of course) Toad Press — 4:30pm. Chicago, IL.
- 1/22/12: Reading at the Claremont Library poetry series, 2 pm. Claremont, CA.
- 1/18/12: Poetry reading and class visit at The University of La Verne, La Verne, CA.
- 10/18/11: Poetry reading with Red Hen Press authors at Vroman’s Bookstore. Pasadena, CA.
- 10/9/11: Poetry reading at the Ruskin Art Club. Los Angeles, CA.
- 10/2/11: Poetry reading and book signing at the West Hollywood Book Fair.
- 9/22/11: Poetry reading and book launch at The Mountain Bar in Chinatown. Los Angeles, CA.
- 4/21/11: Paper Presentation. “The 21st Century Appropriated Book: Mary Ruefle’s A Little White Shadow, Jen Bervin’s Nets, and Janet Holmes’s THE MS OF M Y KIN” presentation at the SWTX PCA/ACA. San Antonio, TX.
- 5/7/10: Interview and Discussion. The Moe Green Poetry Poetry Discussion on BlogTalkRadio. The internets.
- 11/12/09: Poetry Reading with The Loudest Voice series at The Mountain Bar in Chinatown. Los Angeles, CA.
- 2/13/09: Poetry Reading at Mrs. Maybe Launch Party at Columbia College. Chicago, IL.
- 2/12/09: Panel Presentation: “Hands On: Chapbook Making in the Classroom” panel presentation at AWP. Chicago, IL.