Wow, 2022 is here already? A few things to share:
- I reviewed Barbara Ungar’s excellent chapbook EDGE over at periodicities: a journal of poetry and poetics. Inspired by the Evolutionarily Distinct and Globally Endangered (EDGE) list of threatened species, Ungar’s poems teach, lament, and inspire. I learned about lanternfish, jellies, jaguars, and more. You can read my full review at periodicities, or purchase Ungar’s lovely chapbook from the publisher.
- I have two poems in Pratik‘s print “The Ghosts of Paradise — Special Los Angeles Double Issue,” Vol. XVII No. 2-3 , and one of these, “You’ve shown interest in weather forecasting,” is featured on the Pratik Blog!
- I think I also forgot to share that my poem “A demonstration” was published in the Marsh Hawk Review this fall — the issue is online, and you can read the .pdf of the entire excellent issue here.
- I’ve been making more paint chip notebooks. They’re so darned cute! As always, you can snag one of your own from my Etsy shop.
- I’ve been participating in a round-robin book-arts exchange with friends from the Focus on Book Arts board. It’s been so much fun to collaborate! Here are some images of my contributions so far to this ongoing exchange: